In his month-to-month radio program 'Mann Ki Baat', PM Modi greeted the countrymen on Republic Day.
new Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi On Sunday, in his first radio program of the yr 2020, 'Mann Ki Baat' addressed the countrymen. This time as a result of celebration of Republic Day, the time of 'Mann Ki Baat' program was modified to six pm. Usually, this program is broadcast at 11 am. This was the 61st episode of Prime Minister Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'.
Addressing the nation by way of the 'Mann Ki Baat' program, the Prime Minister stated, "Days change, weeks change, months additionally change, years change, however the enthusiasm of the folks of India and we too is nothing much less Yes, we may also do one thing. <! –
Can do … This can do is rising as a sense, willpower. ''
Highlights of Prime Minister's 'Mann Ki Baat': –
– 'Mann Ki Baat' – has turn into a very good and easy platform of sharing, studying and rising collectively. Every month hundreds of individuals share their recommendations, efforts, experiences.
– I’ve made a constitution on Mann Ki Baat on the brand new yr, through which an inventory of many issues has been made. While I used to be studying this 'Mann Ki Baat Charter', I used to be additionally stunned that there have been so many issues. There are so many hash-tags. And, all of us have made plenty of efforts collectively.
– When each Indian goes one step, then our India takes 130 crore steps ahead. So maintain attempting for the mantra of Charaiveti, Charaiveti….
– After cleanliness, the spirit of public participation, participative sprite is rising quickly in one other space today and that’s 'public safety'. Many complete and revolutionary efforts for water conservation are occurring in each nook of the nation.
– I congratulate the Government of Assam and the folks of Assam for the great internet hosting of Khelo India. Inside this pageant, 80 data had been damaged, out of which 56 of our daughters have performed the work of breaking 56 data.
– From 22 February to 1 March subsequent month, the primary Khelo India University Games are being organized in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar, Odisha. More than three thousand gamers have certified for participation in it.
Young technology doesn’t like Kunbaprasti
It is understood that earlier on 29 December 2019, PM Modi stated in his radio program 'Mann Ki Baat' that today's younger technology doesn’t like Ajrakata and Kunbaprasti. The Prime Minister stated this within the context of the latest protests towards the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) and the National Register of Citizens (NRC).