Chinese smartphone maker OPPO has stopped work at its manufacturing plant situated in Greater Noida. In this manufacturing plant, Oppo and Realme smartphones had been manufactured. In this Oppo plant, 6 workers have been discovered to be contaminated with COVID-19. The manufacturing was stopped from the primary lockdown on the plant which was restarted within the third part of lockdown. Now the corporate has once more stopped manufacturing.
According to the report, OPPO workers have been denied entry into the manufacturing plant. Reports of not less than 6 workers have been discovered to be COVID-19 optimistic right here. The firm has requested all its workers to remain within the homes until additional orders. <! –
OPPO has banned the operation of this manufacturing plant after screening 3,000 workers. OPPO India spokesperson has stated that, we’ve got executed COVID-19 take a look at of greater than 3,000 workers, which is but to be reported. In our assertion launched on Sunday, we stated that as an establishment we put the security of all our workers first and in view of this, we’ve got banned our manufacturing unit in Greater Noida. Now we’re ready for the report of greater than 3000 workers.
The firm not too long ago began work after getting permission from the Uttar Pradesh authorities to work with 30 % of its workers. The firm says that now all workers shall be known as again to work when the outcomes of all shall be unfavorable. The firm has additionally said that we’re following all the rules of distancing contained in the plant.