Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar wrote the Indian Constitution. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar was born on 14 April 1891 in Mhow, Madhya Pradesh. Baba Saheb spent his complete life within the battle in opposition to the Chaturvana system of Hinduism and the caste system.
He fought all through his life to present the Dalits and backward their rights. He all the time stood in each battle. For this function, he began a newspaper named Mooknayak on 31 January 1920. Some of his pals know on his 129th beginning anniversary
1. Life ought to be nice, not lengthy.
2. Religion that teaches freedom, equality and brotherhood. <! –
3. If India is to be united unified fashionable then the sovereignty of scriptures of all religions ought to finish.
4. No scope for improvement of conscience, cause and free considering in Hinduism
5. Economics all the time wins within the battle between ethics and economics.
6. Development of intelligence is the final word objective of human existence.
7. Equality could be thought-about a fantasy, nevertheless it must be accepted as a governing precept nonetheless.
8. If I felt that the structure was being misused, I might first burn it- Ambedkar
9. If you don’t obtain social freedom your self then no matter freedom the regulation provides you is meaningless to you.
10. The vested pursuits haven’t been left voluntarily, except adequate drive has been utilized to drive them.
Follow @ dailynews360