Ingredients of Amla Marmalade:
1 kg Indian gooseberry
2 tablespoons chemical lime
1 half of kg sugar
6 cups of water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to make Amla Marmalade:
1.Prick Amla with a fork. Dissolve 1 tsp of lime in water and soak the gooseberry in a single day.
2. Remove and wash totally. <! –
Repeat as soon as extra.
3. Wash and wash totally.
4. Rinse to eradicate lime and residue.
5. Boil water then add amla.
6. Taken till tender and clear.
7.Drain and preserve apart.
8. Take the syrup with sugar, lemon juice and 6 cups of water.
9. Maintain a thread consistency, which retains any dust. 10. Amla, carry to a boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
11. Refrigerate it, then retailer in a clear hermetic jar.
12. You can add cardamom or every other flavoring of your alternative.