new Delhi: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman made a number of large bulletins on the third day today, after Prime Minister Narendra Modi's announcement of an financial package deal of 20 lakh crores. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman gave the main points of the package deal for the agricultural sector in a press convention today in regards to the third installment of the self-reliant India marketing campaign package deal. The Finance Minister made large bulletins on the agricultural sector today and stated that even today a big a part of India's inhabitants depends on the agricultural sector. India produces essentially the most milk, jute and pulses. Let's know 10 large issues in regards to the press convention
– Relief package deal introduced for agricultural schemes
– Finance Minister Announcement for Agriculture Fishery Dairy Today
Declaration of 11 reduction measures for agriculture
– Announcement of assist of 1 lakh crore for agriculture sector
– 74 thousand 300 crore crop was bought from farmers.
-The authorities did many issues for the welfare of farmers
18700 crore rupees given to farmers in 2 months
– Two crore farmers got subsidy in curiosity.
In the lockdown additionally the farmer has been doing his work. <! –
– Farmers work higher regardless of floods and drought
– Two crore farmers got the good thing about 5 thousand crores.
6 thousand 400 crores underneath crop insurance coverage scheme
10 thousand crore scheme for micro models, advertising and marketing and branding bills of micro models can be elevated.
In the lockdown, 5 thousand crore further cost was made to the milk producers.
2 lakh crore rupees got to farmers via farmer bank cards.
– Help can be made to make native merchandise of each state international.
– 20 thousand crores for PM Matsya Sampada Yojana
20 thousand crores assist for fish farming
-More than 55 lakh folks will get employment.