The software course of has began for the CBSE seat July 2020 examination. The hyperlink for registration on ctet.nic.in has turn into lively. The examination can be on 5 July 2020. This examination can be carried out in 112 cities of the nation in 20 languages. You will have the ability to see the detailed schedule of the seat by visiting the official web site of the seat. <! –
The final date for submission of on-line software is 24 February. On February 27, college students will pay the charge until 3.30 pm.
For basic and OBC class, the applying charge for just one query paper is Rs 1000, whereas for each the papers the applying charge is Rs 1200. At the identical time, the applying charge for one query paper for SC, ST and handicapped is 500 and the applying charge for each query papers is 1200 rupees.
CTET 2020 Registration – How to use
1. Visit the official web site of CTET at www.ctet.nic.in. Click on the hyperlink for Apply Online.
2. Fill the applying type and be aware down the applying quantity / registration quantity.
3. – Upload your scanned newest passport measurement picture and scanned picture of your signature.
4. – Pay examination charges from e-challan or debit / bank card or internet banking.
5. – After submission, take a print out of the affirmation web page. This could also be wanted sooner or later.
Photo of picture and signature
Keep these items in thoughts throughout software
– Your password needs to be eight to 13 characters on the time of registration. The password should comprise an higher case, a decrease case alphabet, a numeric worth and at the least one particular character (e-mail protected) # $% ^ & * -.
– Your signature and your passport measurement picture (scanned) needs to be in JPG format. Its measurement needs to be between 10 and 100 KB.
– Dimension of passport measurement picture needs to be 3.5 (width) x 4.5 cm (size).
– The measurement of the scan signature picture needs to be between Three KB and 30 KB. The dimensions of the picture needs to be 3.5 (size) x 1.5 cm (top).
– Before registration, hold the picture scanned within the fastened measurement.
– Your picture needs to be completely the newest as it is going to match your face within the examination heart.
Who can fill the seat type
CTET Paper-1 (1st to fifth customary)
– 12th cross with 50 % marks and two-year diploma in Elementary training or 12th cross with 50 % marks and 4-year B.EI.Ed or 12th cross with 50 % marks and two-year diploma in training (particular training) or Graduation with 50 % marks and B.Ed.
Paper – 2
Graduation and Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation with 50 % marks and B.Ed or 12th cross with 50 % marks and Four 12 months B.EI.Ed or 12th cross with 50 % marks and Four 12 months BA / B.Sc.Ed or BAEd / B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education)
CBSE conducts CTET examination twice yearly. The first examination is held within the month of July and second December. Candidates who’ve participated within the paper-1 of CTET can be thought of eligible for instructor recruitment for lessons 1 to class 5. While the candidates sitting in Paper-2 can be thought of eligible for instructor recruitment for lessons sixth to eighth.