CBSE CTET July 2020: The on-line utility course of for the CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020 will finish on 24 February 2020. Those candidates who haven’t utilized for CBSE CTET July 2020, can apply for this examination quickly. The registration course of for the CBSE CTET July 2020 began on 24 January 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on-line for CBSE CTET July 2020 by visiting the official web site of CBSE ctet.nic.in. <! –
Candidates pays the applying payment by 27 February 2020 until 3:30 pm. The CBSE CTET July 2020 examination shall be carried out at numerous facilities unfold throughout the nation.
Application payment for CBSE CTET July 2020
Candidates belonging to basic and OBC class should pay an utility payment of Rs 1,000 for separate paper 1 and paper 2 whereas Rs 1200 for each papers concurrently. At the identical time, the applying payment for SC / ST / PWD candidates should be paid individually for Rs 1 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 and Rs 600 for each papers concurrently.
Exam Pattern for CBSE CTET July 2020
The CBSE CTET examination consists of two papers. Paper 1 is for many who need to train lessons 1 to five, whereas paper 2 is for many who need to train lessons 6 to eight. If an applicant desires to show each ranges, then they might want to sit for each papers 1 and a couple of.
How to use for CBSE CTET July 2020
1. Go to the official web site.
2. On the hyperlink on the house web page, the place 'Application type for CTET July 2020' is written.
3. A brand new web page will seem on the show display screen.
4. If you’re a new consumer, register your self and return to the login web page.
5. Enter the important thing in your credentials and log in.
6. Application type will seem on the show display screen.
7. Fill the net utility type and add all of the required paperwork.
8. Pay the examination payment by e-challan or debit / bank card.
9. Print the affirmation web page for future reference.