new Delhi. The groom consumed the poison earlier than going to the procession in Gunnore police station space of Sambhal district of UP.
The procession reached the bride's home however the groom was admitted to the hospital in essential situation. The marriage of a younger man from the world was determined by the household in a village in Badaun district. Perhaps the younger man was sad with the wedding being determined. The groom additionally bought to be ready earlier than going to the procession.
Meanwhile, the groom's situation deteriorated. When the household requested for vomiting, the groom informed concerning the toxic substance being consumed.
Which created an environment of pleasure. It was discussed to the people who the groom was not joyful concerning the wedding ceremony. <! –
He consumed toxic substance attributable to love affair.