Agra district administration will take strict motion in opposition to those that don’t comply with the lockdown.
Agra: The administration of Agra has proven nice urgency in Uttar Pradesh for the prevention of the coronavirus epidemic. The district administration will take strict motion in opposition to those that don’t comply with the lockdown. Agra DM Shri Prabhu Narayan Singh has ordered that no store will open in Agra from Wednesday. No one wants to go away the home. <! –
On Tuesday, CM Yogi Adityanath additionally introduced a lockdown in all 75 districts of UP.
The DM of Agra has assured that the general public is not going to be allowed any form of bother. Following the DM's order, these guidelines have modified as a result of lockdown for these residing in Agra.
1. No outlets will open in Agra from tomorrow.
2. All petrol pumps may even be closed.
3. Goods will likely be transported to individuals's properties.
4. Vegetables and different objects will likely be provided from door to door.
5. Milk hawkers will be capable of ship milk solely from 5 to eight am in properties.
6. Newspaper distributors can provide the newspaper from 5 to eight am.
7. Hospital services will likely be delivered at dwelling.
Please inform that the variety of victims of Corona virus in India has reached 536. At the identical time, the variety of corona sufferers has elevated to 40 in Uttar Pradesh.