new Delhi: On Saturday, the variety of circumstances of Coronavirus within the nation elevated to 315, whereas many states and cities and districts of the nation are shifting in direction of lock down. It has been determined to lock down 5 districts and eight main cities in Odisha. On Sunday, there shall be 'Janata curfew' in India. On today, the general public transport service shall be suspended or lowered. Apart from outlets related with important commodities, all different markets and outlets will stay closed.
All England Championship: shuttler Saina Nehwal shocked when Taiwanese athlete discovered COVID-19 optimistic
There shall be an unprecedented shutdown within the nation on Sunday after Prime Minister Narendra Modi's attraction for 'Janata curfew'. <! –
People have been urged to voluntarily keep indoors to cease the unfold of the corono virus. Coronavirus infects four members of similar household in Madhya Pradesh
– Chief Ministers and different leaders of all states urging individuals to rise above get together traces to look at Janata curfew from 7 am to 9 pm
PM Narendra Modi's tackle to the nation on Corona epidemic, Learn 10 large issues
Rajasthan Chief Minister ordered lockdown within the state from March 22 to March 31
– The metro rail operating between Noida to Greater Noida won’t run from 10 am to four pm on Monday amid the hazard of spreading the corona virus.
– ANI (@ANI) March 21, 2020
– Chief Secretary of Government of Jharkhand, DK Tiwari has written Chairman of Railway Board- You are requested to not depart any practice from exterior the state to enter Jharkhand from March 22 to 31, in view of the outbreak of CoronaVirus.
– Central authorities launches chatbot on whatsapp
– To curb the corona virus and forestall the unfold of rumors and misinformation on social media, a chatbot has been launched on the message platform WhatsApp
– Through this chatbot individuals can get right info and recommendation about Corona virus
– This chatbot is known as 'MyGov Corona Helpdex' and could be related by sending WhatsApp message to quantity +91 9013151515
Here are the solutions to all of the steadily requested questions concerning the corona virus, equivalent to its signs, preventive measures and helpline numbers, variety of area-wise an infection circumstances, authorities recommendation, and so forth.
– Saturday, the variety of circumstances of Coronavirus elevated to 315, – States like Maharashtra, Odisha and Bihar have carried out partial closure until the tip of the month.
– No passenger practice will run from any railway station within the nation from midnight to Sunday at 10 pm
– Suburban practice companies shall be lowered to a minimal
– Metro companies in different cities together with Delhi shall be postponed all through the day
– Aviation corporations like GoAir, IndiGo and Vistaar will shut down their institutions throughout the nation on Sunday.
– Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) has introduced that they are going to shut their institutions throughout the nation on Sunday
– Organizations and establishments in each area have introduced restrictions for Sunday
– On Sunday, common prayers in varied non secular locations together with 'Sunday Mass' have been postponed.
– Prisoners are barred from visiting their households
– Modi had known as on Thursday to look at 'Janata curfew' on March 22 between 7 am and 9 am. No citizen ought to depart his home besides these related with important companies. This shall be an examination to display India's readiness to cope with the corona virus.
Union Home Minister Amit Shah, stating this to be the necessity of the hour, requested everybody within the nation to help the transfer.
– Shah made a lot of tweets and requested all residents to specific their gratitude to those that are working around the clock to maintain the nation secure and wholesome amidst the epidemic.
Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu additionally appealed to the individuals of the nation to restrict themselves to houses on Sunday.
Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad stated on Saturday, 'Janata curfeya needs to be seen within the context of the initiative of motivating individuals with their voluntary participation. It may be very reassuring that folks have reacted very positively to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's attraction. People residing in houses and holding themselves away from social gathering are a part of measures to cease the virus from spreading. ''
– In Delhi, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal stated that 50 p.c of the buses will ply on the roads on Sunday, noting that some individuals might should journey as a result of emergency.
– However, auto and taxis will avoid the nationwide capital's roads as a number of unions together with Delhi Autorickshaw Union, Delhi Pradesh Taxi Union, Delhi Auto Taxi Transport Congress Union and Delhi Taxi Tourist Transport Association have determined to hitch the 'Janata Curfew'
– Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath appealed to the individuals of the state to remain indoors on Sunday
– An announcement issued by the Chief Minister stated, "Metro trains, roadways buses and city buses will not run on Sunday."
– Yogi stated, Corona virus is within the second section in the entire nation. If we’re profitable in stopping this at this stage, it can give a giant message to the entire world. To curb this transition, we’re engaged on a warfare footing. Separate wards have been arrange in each district and medical school. So far, 23 sufferers have been recognized within the state, out of which 9 have been utterly recovered. There is not any have to panic, however put together your self to struggle this problem.
– Leaders urged merchants to not hoard important commodities and folks mustn’t purchase solely important gadgets
– Tamil famous person Rajinikanth stated in a video message, "We can stop the virus from entering the third phase if people stay indoors and for this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a Janata curfew on 22 March."
Archbishop Phillip Neri Ferrao of Goa canceled Sunday's Sunday Mass in all church buildings in help of the 'Janata' curfew to struggle the Kovid 19 epidemic
– St Peters Mar Thomas Syrian Church in Delhi, Patparganj and Cathedral Church of Redemption in Central Delhi have canceled all prayers for 'Sunday Mass' and subsequent week
– Sources stated that Darul Uloom Deoband, the main Islamic madrasa in Uttar Pradesh, stated that it will be closed on 22 March. He requested the scholars to not exit.
-Jammu Kashmir Waqf Board introduced suspension of normal Namaz at mosques and non secular locations in Kashmir Valley as a step to cease the unfold of corona virus
– Prime Minister on Saturday thanked varied organizations and business our bodies for his or her efforts to cease the unfold of the corono virus.
– Modi stated on the tweet made by individuals about this virus, always remember… warning, not panic. They stated that it isn’t solely essential to be at their house, however it’s crucial to remain within the metropolis / city the place they’re.
– Modi stated, 'Unnecessary journeys won’t enable you to or others. In this time, each small effort on our half could have a big effect. He stated that it is a time when all of us ought to hearken to the recommendation given by docs and officers.
The PM stated, 'Those who’ve been requested to dwell individually in the home, I request you to comply with the directions. This will defend you in addition to your family and friends. '
– The Prime Minister additionally shared a video displaying how the virus is unfold and the way it may be prevented by taking small precautions.
– Odisha authorities on Saturday introduced a 'bandh-like scenario' in 5 districts and eight different main cities for every week.
These districts of Odisha are Khurda, Ganjam, Cuttack, Kendrapara and Angul whereas the cities embody Puri, Sambalpur, Jharsuguda, Balasore, Rourkela, Bhadrak, Jajpur Road and Jajpur.
Bihar authorities ordered the closure of bus companies, eating places and banquet halls throughout the state by 31 March.
– All colleges and malls in Bihar are already closed
– Bandh has already been ordered in main cities of Maharashtra like Mumbai, Pune, Thane and Nagpur
Akola district administration has additionally ordered a bandh between 22 to 24 March.
-West Bengal Government said- All inter-state bus operations originating from the state shall be postponed until 12 midnight of March 31 on March 21. Interstate buses originating in neighboring states won’t be allowed to enter the state until 31 March.