The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has began the registration course of for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to be held in July 2020 from today. Candidates can register by visiting the web site ctet.nic.in.
CBSE will conduct this examination on 5 July 2020. The deadline for registration is just until 24 February 2020. However, the appliance payment will be paid until 3.30 pm on 27 February 2020.
How to use on-line?
– Visit CTET's official web site ctet.nic.in.
– Click on the hyperlink 'Apply Online'.
– Fill the appliance type and write the registration / utility quantity. <! –
– Upload scanned images and signature.
– Pay the bill, debit / bank card payment.
– Print the affirmation web page for the report.
What is the fee payment?
General / OBC – Rs 1,000 for Paper 1 or Paper 2. 1200 if each papers are to be given.
SC / ST / Divyang- Rs 500 for Paper 1 or Paper 2. 600 if each papers are to be given.
The examination shall be carried out in 2 shifts. In the primary shift, the paper will run from 9.30 am to 12 midday. In the second shift, the paper shall be taken from 2 pm-2 pm to 4.30 pm. Every candidate who has carried out a instructor's course can apply for this examination. To move the examination, the candidates of the overall class must rating 60 per cent within the examination. At the identical time, candidates of reserved class must get 55 p.c marks.