Everyone worships and worships God, however many instances within the lifetime of Bhag race, this worship is incomplete, which doesn’t get any profit to worship.
Just as God has made every thing in keeping with the rule, equally each devotee also needs to worship God in keeping with the principles, we work all over the place in workplace or college or any business guidelines, so why don’t many individuals do it with devotion guidelines It isn’t good to worship individuals which in addition they get the blessings of God incomplete, however today we’ll inform you some guidelines which you don’t comply with in worship.
1 Remember that whereas worshiping, initially keep in mind the gods and goddesses with true thoughts and devotion and in addition bathe them, supply postures and supply flowers and supply bhog.
2 Remember your deities and ancestors as nicely as a result of you’re the similar deity and worship Panchdev earlier than doing any auspicious work.
3. Also inform you that Lord Ganesha, Suryadev, Mother Durga, Shiva and Lord Vishnu are referred to as Panchdev, they’re worshiped first among the many gods.
4. During worship, a lamp of ghee or oil have to be lit and the aarti of the Lord must be faraway from the lamp.
5. Old flowers shouldn’t be utilized in worship however good and fragrant flowers must be used.
6. If Lord Shiva is worshiped then water have to be supplied and Lord Shiva shouldn’t supply water from any conch shell.
7. After worshiping, all Lord should supply bhog and Lord Krishna ought to supply Mishri Makhan.