new Delhi: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday introduced the second installment of a Rs 20 lakh crore financial aid package deal to help the affected economic system amid the state of affairs within the nation of Corona virus lockdown. In the second installment of the Economic Package, the Union Finance Minister took aid measures for small farmers, migrant laborers, hawkers, decrease center revenue teams. Here are a number of the highlights of the Finance Minister's bulletins for farmers…
Rs 2 lakh crore concessional credit score enhance to 2.5 crore farmers by means of Kisan Credit Cards: FM Nirmala Sitharaman pic.twitter.com/I4uDiYmZd7
– ANI (@ANI) May 14, 2020
– The central authorities will present 2.5 million rupees at an inexpensive rate of interest of two.5 crore to farmers by means of Kisan Credit Cords
– Lending at a concessional price of Rs 2 lakh crore to 2.5 crore farmers by means of Kisan Credit Card
– Special marketing campaign for offering concessional loans to PM-farmer beneficiaries
– Crores of small farmers have already taken a mortgage of 4 lakh crores rupees at a low rate of interest
Rs 25,000 crore mortgage sanctioned to 25 lakh new Kisan Credit Card holders
Loans of 63,000 crores had been sanctioned for 63 lakh individuals in March and April 2020.
– NABARD has launched a refinance of Rs 29,500 crore in March alone.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman stated, further Rs 30,000 crore emergency working capital fund by means of NABARD; three crore farmers will profit. <! –
PM Narendra Modi stated, Today's bulletins by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will significantly profit our farmers and migrant staff. The bulletins embrace a sequence of progressive measures and can enhance meals safety, farmers in addition to road distributors.