We all use the social media platform Facebook, however we don’t come again solely after seeing two to 4 posts within the information feed, as a result of it has develop into such an habit that when we log in Facebook, we are going to proceed for a very long time Lets spend on it. Often we waste quite a lot of time studying movies and blogs on the app.
Every 12 months there is a rise within the lively customers and downloads of Facebook and all of us use a lot of apps. Let me inform you that by this app, quite a lot of your knowledge is misplaced.
Save knowledge by altering Facebook settings
- Facebook provides you some straightforward settings by which you’ll set the settings to play the video on Facebook News Feed. You should make this variation …
- Open Facebook app on smartphone.
- Now go to the Hamburger icon on the high of the display screen and scroll down and go to Settings and Privacy and go to the Settings possibility.
- Here you go to the underside of the display screen and faucet on Media & Contacts.
- After this you need to flip off Upload Photos in HD possibility and Upload Video in HD possibility.
- Also, now go to the Auto Play possibility which is given within the backside of the display screen and click on on the ON Wi-Fi connection solely in order that the movies in your information feed will auto play solely on the Wi-Fi community.
- Facebook additionally provides an information saver possibility so you possibly can cut back the picture measurement and disable the auto play video possibility. To entry this feature, do these settings …
- To go to the information saver possibility you need to go to the hamburger icon and go to the Settings and Privacy possibility.
- After this, faucet on the information saver possibility given right here and switch it on.