Fire in ladies hostel room, burnt to loss of life of intern pupil close to MBBS

by Jeremy Spirogis
Netflix made more movies than any other studio

new Delhi. A pupil died in suspicious circumstances resulting from a hearth in a medical faculty hostel in Bareilly. It is discovered that after doing MBBS, the coed Sukirti Sharma was an intern within the medical faculty after staying within the hostel.

According to media studies, the incident is from SRMS Medical College in Bhojipura police station space. The reason for the incident is but to be ascertained. On the opposite hand, data has been given to the woman's relations. Police and administration officers have reached the spot after the incident and motion is being taken.

Leave a Comment