New Delhi. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman held her third press convention today on a reduction package deal of Rs 20 lakh crore. On Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced a reduction package deal of Rs 20 lakh crore. PM Modi stated that the Finance Minister will give detailed info on the package deal. That is why the Union Finance Minister has held two press conferences within the final two days. Today was his third press convention. Today 11 particular steps have been introduced, with extra concentrate on agriculture. Of these, eight concentrate on warehousing and logistics and the remaining three on governance and administrative reforms.
The finance minister stated that in the course of the lockdown the demand for milk dropped by 20-25 per cent. <! –
Due to this, the Cooperative procured 560 LLPD as in opposition to the sale of 360 lakh liters per day (LLPD). 4100 crores was paid for the acquisition of 111 million liters.
One Crop One Nation
The authorities has launched a grand scheme for the farmers within the reduction package deal. A 'One Crop-One Nation' scheme shall be launched for farmers. Under this scheme, the farmer of any state of the nation will be capable of promote his crop to the service provider of every other state. For instance, if a UP farmer will get a greater worth from a service provider in Haryana than a UP businessman, then he’ll be capable of promote his crop to the identical service provider. The authorities will change the foundations for this. The Essential Commodities Act shall be amended for this.
Important issues of the Finance Minister:
– Focus on agriculture, irrigation, fisheries, dairy and animal husbandry
– India is the biggest producer of pulses, milk and jute
– Small and medium farmers have 85 p.c farming
– Farmers work higher regardless of drought, floods
– Will take 11 steps for agriculture sector
Measures taken to reap rabi crops throughout lockdown
– Some states have taken up the procurement course of in view of social distancing.
– Benefited farmers from crop insurance coverage scheme
– In the final 2 months, a number of steps have been taken to help the farmers
– 6400 crore crop insurance coverage fee in 2 months
– Purchased agricultural merchandise price Rs 74300 crore in Lockjown
It was speculated that the Finance Minister and the Infra sector might announce reduction today. In yesterday's convention, many massive bulletins have been made on farmers, migrant laborers, road distributors and reasonably priced housing. While on the primary day particular bulletins have been made for MSMEs and NBFCs.
More folks acquired work beneath MNREGA in May, decline in April