2000 rupee notice won’t be out there from today. Yes, from today banks are eradicating trays of Rs 2000 notes of their ATMs. It began with Indian Bank. Along with this, 5 guidelines have additionally modified which is essential to learn about you. The guidelines which have modified from today are as follows-
1. HDFC Bank's previous app has been discontinued. If you might have an previous HDFC Bank app, it is going to now not work. In this case, obtain the brand new app shortly. HDFC Bank claims that this new app is already outfitted with quite a lot of safety and options.
2. Indian Bank has eliminated a notice tray of two thousand rupees from its ATM machine. <! –
The financial institution had already mentioned that from March 1, trays holding 2,000 rupee notes within the ATM machine shall be eliminated. This financial institution will enhance the variety of 200 rupee notes within the machine as a substitute of two thousand rupees.
3. From today onwards, the difficulties of SBI account holders who haven’t accomplished their KYC. According to the financial institution's alert, such prospects will now not be capable of withdraw cash.
4. From March 1, lottery will appeal to Goods and Services Tax (GST) on the price of 28 %. The GST Council determined in December final yr to impose GST at a uniform price of 28 per cent on lotteries run and acknowledged by state governments.
5. Now you won’t be able to take Fastag from National Highway Authority of India at no cost. Actually, the National Highways Authority of India had determined to provide it to Fastag free by 29 February. Its deadline is over.