SEBI Recruitment 2020: If you might be getting ready for Government Jobs, then this can be a nice alternative for you. Actually, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has sought purposes for the posts of Assistant Manager in varied departments. Educational qualification can also be completely different for all posts. The on-line software course of has began from 07 March 2020. The examination is being performed by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official web site of IBPS. The final date to use is 30 April 2020.
Name of the institution- Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) SEBI (SEBI)
Post Name – Assistant Manager (General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Civil, Engineering Electronics, Official Languages)
Educational Qualification- 1. For the posts of Assistant Manager (General), it’s necessary for the candidate to graduate in any self-discipline. <! –
Also, the candidate will need to have handed the commencement examination with legislation topic or the candidate has obtained an engineering diploma. Or CA / CS.
2. For Assistant Manager (Legal), it’s obligatory for the candidate to graduate with Law topic.
3. For Assistant Manager (Information Technology), the candidate must be a graduate in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics Communication / Information Technology or Computer Science. Or the candidate has obtained MCA diploma.
4. For Assistant Manager (Engineering Civil), the candidate ought to have B.Tech or BE in Civil Engineering.
5. For the post of Assistant Manager (Engineering Electronics), the candidate ought to have B.Tech or BE in Electrical Engineering.
6. For the post of Assistant Manager (Official Language), Graduation with Hindi or English topic and Post Graduation with Hindi / English / Sanskrit / Economics topic.
Age limit- The age of the candidate shouldn’t be greater than 30 years on 29 February 2020. Exemption will probably be given to reserved class candidates as per guidelines.
Application charge – General and OBC candidates must pay an software charge of Rs 1000. At the identical time, SC / ST candidates must pay an software charge of Rs 100.
Number of posts – The complete variety of posts is 147.
Starting date of software – 07 March 202
Last date for software – 23 March 2020
How to apply- Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official web site of IBPS https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/.
Government job – emptiness in additional than 3,900 posts in postal division, move tenth software
Bumper emptiness, 12th and graduate candidates apply for varied posts in DDA
Bumper emptiness on these posts in railway, apply quickly, the final date is close to