Earlier this yr, Google made its enterprise-focused Google Meet Free accessible to all customers. Since then, Google has made a variety of options and enhancements to Google Meet, and these modifications and enhancements are nonetheless ongoing. We have seen the mixing of Google Meet in Gmail for each suite customers in addition to the free model.
One of the highest options of Google Meet is the power to stay stream digital conferences. You can use this functionality for webinars, workshops and lots of different functions. Note that in-house stay streaming is obtainable with G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education and G Suite Enterprise Essential Users. <! –
If you’ve gotten subscribed to one in all these plans, then today we’re going to inform you how you should use Google Meet for stay stream. So let's not begin too lengthy and know how one can stay stream any video assembly in Google Meet …
How to make a video assembly stay stream in Google Meet
- In your browser, you will need to first open Google Calendar.
- After this, you need to click on on the plus icon and choose extra choices.
- Here you need to enter the fundamental info of your occasion
- After this you’ll have to add all of the company and many others. whom you need on this assembly.
Here you need to understand that you may also add solely 250 company at a time. Apart from this, allow us to inform you that you may additionally add folks from different corporations or organizations and many others. However, the recording functionality is just for the folks of your group.
- After this, to hitch Google Meet, you need to click on on the down arrow so as to add stay stream.
- After this, if you’d like that some customers need to enter solely view-only, then you need to share the URL with them. Let us inform you that about 100,000 folks might be added on Google's view solely.
- You may also create separate occasions for view-only folks
- After this you need to click on on the save button
- After that you need to begin this stay streaming by tapping on Start.