ITEL, India's No. 1 smartphone model Transion India, below the section beneath Rs 5,000 within the offline channel, introduced the outcomes of its 'Trend Survey by ITEL – What India Thinks About Smartphones'. The survey has been performed by a nationally trusted third celebration firm. This detailed examine was completed to know and analyze the tendencies and likes of customers in the direction of smartphones. Trendy options like AI digicam, fingerprint sensor and Drop Notch show are the primary selection of individuals when shopping for a finances smartphone, which impacts their choice to purchase any smartphone. <! –
33% of customers favor AI cameras, 25% of customers resolve to purchase any smartphone solely after seeing fashionable options like Drop Notch show and 22% of customers fingerprint sensor.
The survey report additionally concludes that folks favor the vernacular to eat content material. According to the survey, customers give extra significance to vernacular. According to the report, 64% of respondents favor to eat content material of their native language. The survey evaluates numerous dimensions of client use and client selection by way of options, most popular apps, tendencies, favourite, and signifi- cant consumption patterns amongst customers of various genders, ages and areas. This survey sheds gentle on a singular content material consumption sample on smartphones. In this examine, it was reported that the majority 50% of Indian smartphone customers watched motion pictures on their smartphone and after that 24% of customers used their smartphone to know the information. By the age of 24, about 88% of Indian youth use their smartphones solely to observe motion pictures.
In a rustic like India, the place there are 450mn smartphone customers, the significance of smartphone utilization is determined by what sort of options and newest expertise the smartphone gives. From the standpoint of content material feasibility, 56% of the viewers says that probably the most information on social media is adopted by 20% selfie posts, 14% journey and 10% meals associated posts. In addition to exhibiting the depth of client tendencies and habit, the survey seeks to know the patterns of use of smartphones by customers. The survey is performed on-line for 4000 respondents in 13 states. Its report describes the strategies (conduct) of smartphone utilization primarily based on totally different age-groups and demographics reminiscent of youth, area, vertical, and so forth.
According to Mr. Arijit Talapatra, CEO of Transion India, "Smartphones connect in our everyday lives with everything from consuming content and video, searching for information, connecting with peers and friends or surfing on social media platforms Is, this is the reason why now our lives run through smartphones. We did this Consumer Trends survey so that as a smartphone brand providing trendy technology with A-class features at an affordable price, we can get information about our consumers' choices and trends. Through this survey, we got information related to consumers' ways, likes and preferences (consumer patterns, choices and preferences) of using smartphones. This study helped us understand how quickly consumers are adopting advanced and innovative technology, so it will help us to create technologically equipped and customized smartphones that our customers will like. "
Leading within the finances smartphone section, Transion India's flagship smartphone model ITEL is the perfect in its class. It gives accessible and budget-friendly, feature-loaded product portfolios to customers in its section.
With ITEL Vision 1, the model has realized its Vision 2020 to steer the aspirations of customers with change and energy. This smartphone options 15.46cm (6.088) HD + IPS waterdrop with Insel Technology and a couple of.5D Curved Fully Laminated Display, 4000mAh excessive capability battery, AI Dual Camera, Dual Security options – multifunctional fingerprint sensor and face unlock, 1.6 GHz octa- Improved options like core processor, twin energetic 4G VoLTE and VoWifi help, and 32GB ROM as much as 128GB devoted expandable reminiscence slot.
ITEL A25 is one other such product within the portfolio. The ITEL A25 has magical options reminiscent of multi-language help, face unlock, Google lens and extra vivid display, which is out there with a big and highly effective battery of 3020mAh on the entry-level worth level. Itel A25 additionally provides native language packs to facilitate customers to eat content material in their very own language, which incorporates 14 native languages.
Itel believes in empowering folks and fulfilling their aspirations by accessible and finances pleasant smartphones, largely pushed by sturdy consumer-centric insights and analysis.
Some of the principle findings of this survey are given beneath:
- The most fashionable characteristic you need in your smartphone
- In finances smartphones: 33% need digicam, 25% drop notch show and 22% fingerprint sensor
- Consumers within the age group of 19-25 favor AI digicam
- Drop notch shows are equally in style amongst customers aged 19-24 and 31-35.
- Fingerprint sensor is most popular as age will increase
- 64% folks favor to eat content material of their native language
- Use of social and leisure applications-
- Women – 43% WhatsApp, 29% and 27% Facebook
- Male – 34% Facebook and 31% WhatsApp
- Around 34% of customers below the age of 24 use Facebook and 31% WhatsApp.
- 33% likes WhatsApp and Facebook as their main social media and 28% likes
- Whose suggestion do you think about when shopping for a smartphone
- Overall on-line search (40%), adopted by YouTube opinions (24%), buddies (23%) – counsel probably the most worthwhile
- Consumers as much as the age of 24 years – 38% belief their buddies' solutions, adopted by 28% on on-line search and 23% on YouTube opinions
- Content you’re keen on to observe in your smartphone
- Overall 50% of customers like to observe motion pictures
- The similar 29% of customers watch information on their telephones
- By age 24 – 88% of customers watch motion pictures solely
- Apps you look ahead to video content material
- 38% of customers favor to observe movies on YouTube, 25% use Woot and 18% watch movies on Hotstar.
- On a finances smartphone – 40% of customers favor to observe movies on YouTube, 21% favor Voot.
- Favorite App for Listening to Music
- 45% of customers wish to hearken to music on YouTube and 23% sing songs
- Content that will get increasingly likes on social media
- 56% of the viewers mentioned that they get probably the most likes on information on social media, 20% selfie, 14% journey and 10% on meals associated posts.