ITEL, India's No. 1 smartphone model Transion India, below the phase beneath Rs 5,000 within the offline channel, introduced the outcomes of its 'Trend Survey by ITEL – What India Thinks About Smartphones'. The survey has been carried out by a nationally trusted third social gathering firm. This detailed examine was completed to know and analyze the traits and likes of customers in the direction of smartphones. Trendy options like AI digicam, fingerprint sensor and Drop Notch show are the primary selection of individuals when shopping for a finances smartphone, which impacts their resolution to purchase any smartphone. <! –
33% of customers choose AI cameras, 25% of customers resolve to purchase any smartphone solely after seeing stylish options like Drop Notch show and 22% of customers fingerprint sensor.
The survey report additionally concludes that folks choose the vernacular to eat content material. According to the survey, customers give extra significance to vernacular. According to the report, 64% of respondents choose to eat content material of their native language. The survey evaluates varied dimensions of client use and client selection when it comes to options, most well-liked apps, traits, favourite, and signifi- cant consumption patterns amongst customers of various genders, ages and areas. This survey sheds mild on a singular content material consumption sample on smartphones. In this examine, it was reported that the majority 50% of Indian smartphone customers watched motion pictures on their smartphone and after that 24% of customers used their smartphone to know the information. By the age of 24, about 88% of Indian youth use their smartphones completely to look at motion pictures.
In a rustic like India, the place there are 450mn smartphone customers, the significance of smartphone utilization relies on what sort of options and newest know-how the smartphone supplies. From the standpoint of content material feasibility, 56% of the viewers says that probably the most information on social media is adopted by 20% selfie posts, 14% journey and 10% meals associated posts. In addition to exhibiting the depth of client traits and habit, the survey seeks to know the patterns of use of smartphones by customers. The survey is carried out on-line for 4000 respondents in 13 states. Its report describes the strategies (habits) of smartphone utilization primarily based on completely different age-groups and demographics comparable to youth, area, vertical, and so on.
According to Mr. Arijit Talapatra, CEO of Transion India, "Smartphones connect in our everyday lives with everything from consuming content and video, searching for information, connecting with peers and friends or surfing on social media platforms Is, this is the reason why now our lives run through smartphones. We did this Consumer Trends survey so that as a smartphone brand providing trendy technology with A-class features at an affordable price, we can get information about our consumers' choices and trends. Through this survey, we got information related to consumers' ways, likes and preferences (consumer patterns, choices and preferences) of using smartphones. This study helped us understand how quickly consumers are adopting advanced and innovative technology, so it will help us to create technologically equipped and customized smartphones that our customers will like. "
Leading within the finances smartphone phase, Transion India's flagship smartphone model ITEL is the most effective in its class. It supplies accessible and budget-friendly, feature-loaded product portfolios to customers in its phase.
With ITEL Vision 1, the model has realized its Vision 2020 to steer the aspirations of customers with change and energy. This smartphone options 15.46cm (6.088) HD + IPS waterdrop with Insel Technology and a couple of.5D Curved Fully Laminated Display, 4000mAh excessive capability battery, AI Dual Camera, Dual Security options – multifunctional fingerprint sensor and face unlock, 1.6 GHz octa- Improved options like core processor, twin lively 4G VoLTE and VoWifi assist, and 32GB ROM as much as 128GB devoted expandable reminiscence slot.
ITEL A25 is one other such product within the portfolio. The ITEL A25 has magical options comparable to multi-language assist, face unlock, Google lens and extra shiny display, which is obtainable with a big and highly effective battery of 3020mAh on the entry-level worth level. Itel A25 additionally gives native language packs to facilitate customers to eat content material in their very own language, which incorporates 14 native languages.
Itel believes in empowering folks and fulfilling their aspirations by way of accessible and finances pleasant smartphones, largely pushed by robust consumer-centric insights and analysis.
Some of the primary findings of this survey are given beneath:
- The most stylish function you need in your smartphone
- In finances smartphones: 33% need digicam, 25% drop notch show and 22% fingerprint sensor
- Consumers within the age group of 19-25 choose AI digicam
- Drop notch shows are equally well-liked amongst customers aged 19-24 and 31-35.
- Fingerprint sensor is most well-liked as age will increase
- 64% folks choose to eat content material of their native language
- Use of social and leisure applications-
- Women – 43% WhatsApp, 29% and 27% Facebook
- Male – 34% Facebook and 31% WhatsApp
- Around 34% of customers below the age of 24 use Facebook and 31% WhatsApp.
- 33% likes WhatsApp and Facebook as their major social media and 28% likes
- Whose suggestion do you think about when shopping for a smartphone
- Overall on-line search (40%), adopted by YouTube critiques (24%), pals (23%) – counsel probably the most precious
- Consumers as much as the age of 24 years – 38% belief their pals' ideas, adopted by 28% on on-line search and 23% on YouTube critiques
- Content you’re keen on to look at in your smartphone
- Overall 50% of customers like to look at motion pictures
- The similar 29% of customers watch information on their telephones
- By age 24 – 88% of customers watch motion pictures completely
- Apps you look ahead to video content material
- 38% of customers choose to look at movies on YouTube, 25% use Woot and 18% watch movies on Hotstar.
- On a finances smartphone – 40% of customers choose to look at movies on YouTube, 21% choose Voot.
- Favorite App for Listening to Music
- 45% of customers wish to take heed to music on YouTube and 23% sing songs
- Content that will get an increasing number of likes on social media
- 56% of the viewers stated that they get probably the most likes on information on social media, 20% selfie, 14% journey and 10% on meals associated posts.