Coming on 25 December is the festival of Christmas which is celebrated with great pomp, including India and abroad. On this day dishes like cakes are specially prepared. Today we have also brought a recipe for you to make 'Chocolate Banana Prunus Muffins' which will make your Christmas special. So let's know about this recipe.
Refined flour – 1/2 cup
Banana – 2
Del Monte Prunes – 1 cup
Dark Chocolate – 175 grams
Butter – 1/2 cup
Eggs – 2
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Soda Bicarb – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
– Preheat oven to 170 degree temperature. <! –
– Mix salt, baking powder and soda bicarb in a bowl.
After that, add cream, butter and sugar and mix everything well.
After mixing, add an egg, and beat until it is well mixed.
– Then add another egg, and mix again.
Now add vanilla essence and melted dark chocolate.
Also mix finely chopped prunes and bananas.
– Put the prepared batter one by one in muffins rolls, and keep it in the oven to cook.
– Your chocolate Banana Prune Muffins are ready.
– Eat them yourself on the occasion of Christmas and must also serve the guests coming home.