Corona virus has stirred up the entire nation. The variety of sufferers affected by corona has elevated to 119 throughout the nation.
New Delhi: Corona Virus Has stirred up the entire nation. The variety of sufferers affected by corona has elevated to 119 throughout the nation. In such a state of affairs, the central authorities has instructed the state governments to shut all academic establishments by 31 March.
– India imposed a journey ban on passengers from the US, Europe and Turkey from 18 March as a result of Corona virus. <! –
It has been mentioned on this message that in view of the state of affairs of Corona virus in India, all of the devotees are requested to not go to the crowded areas. As a precaution, the Bhakti tree program within the temple, ISKCON Youth Forum, ISKCON Girls Forum, Prahlad School lessons and Sunday Love Feast applications are canceled until 31 March.
According to ISKCON Noida Management Committee, 'The morning program of the temple and the darshan of the Lord will probably be open to the devotees based on their predetermined time. Wear a masks and use a sanitizer whereas coming to the temple. Chant increasingly names for the welfare of all residing beings, do kirtan. Study the books of Srila Prabhupada. We want everybody a wholesome life.
– India imposed a journey ban on passengers from the US, Europe and Turkey from 18 March as a result of Corona virus.
– Instructions to shut all ASI-protected monuments in India by 31 March in view of the corono virus. Tourism Minister Prahlada Patel gave an announcement.
– Jammu and Kashmir: The district administration of Ganderbal has carried out Section 144 of CrPC within the district until 31 March as a result of unfold of corono virus.
Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray mentioned that the subsequent 15 to 20 days are necessary for Maharashtra, folks have to take further precautions. He urged folks to keep away from crowds in temples, mosques, church buildings.
– IIT Kanpur requested all undergraduate, MBA and first 12 months MTech / MD / MS college students to vacate hostels by 19 March. Only PhD, second 12 months MTech / MD / MS and fifth 12 months twin diploma college students are allowed to remain in hostels.
– Noida Authority Special Officer Indu Prakash Singh mentioned that each one neighborhood applications in Noida have been banned until 31 March as a result of outbreak of Corono virus.
On Monday, Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren introduced the closure of all academic establishments within the state until 14 April.
– Ministry of External Affairs has launched helpline quantity for rescue from COVID-19. For Corona virus, one can name the toll free quantity 1800118797. Apart from this, by calling + 91- 11- 23012113, + 91- 11- 23014104, + 91- 11- 23017905, you possibly can speak about corona circumstances.
Fax may also be faxed to + 91- 011- 23018158 for Corona associated issues. The authorities has additionally issued a mail id. You can speak about Corona issues by mailing to email@example.com.
In view of the impact of Corona Virus, Mumbai Police has issued an order and has banned 'group tour'. This prohibition is imposed underneath part 144. Apart from this, there’s additionally a preparation to implement part 144 in Pune.
It has been determined to maintain the Siddhivinayak temple of Mumbai closed for the subsequent order as a result of concern of Corona virus.