The lockdown interval applied throughout the nation has been prolonged until 31 May. With this, the fourth section of lockdown will begin from May 18. Even at this stage, no main aid has been given. Restrictions have been continued on many different companies together with the beforehand restricted air, metro, rail, bus, eating places and academia. In the rule of thumb issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs on Sunday night, it has been left to determine on the states relating to actions in different places besides the Containment Zone. Also, the rule of thumb states that the states and union territories will determine to divide the zones into purple, orange and inexperienced zones based mostly on the corona scenario. Also, a ban has been imposed within the Containment Zone from 7 within the morning to 7 within the night. <! –
Except for well being services, aged and pregnant ladies have been particularly requested to remain in properties. While some actions are exempt with situation.
Relaxation in these actions
– Inter-state bus service may be restored with the consent between the 2 states.
– Local administration will determine on opening outlets.
– The restaurant is allowed to make dwelling supply.
– Continuation of important companies exercise in night time curfew.
Restrictions on these actions proceed
– Ban on home and international flights continues
– Strictness will proceed in hotspot areas
– Metro service might be banned
– Schools and faculties will even be closed
– Restaurant, health club, shopping center and swimming pool are additionally not allowed to open
– All forms of spiritual and social packages proceed to be banned
– Only essential motion within the Containment Zone as earlier than
Before the rules issued by the ministry, on Sunday, Maharashtra, Punjab and Tamil Nadu had introduced to extend the lockdown until May 31. At the identical time, a nationwide lockdown is in drive since March 25 to stop the unfold of the corona epidemic. Three phases of lockdown have been applied to date. This is the fourth stage. The first section was applied from 25 March to 14 April, the second from 15 April to three May and the third section from 4 May to 17 May.