If you could have misplaced your Aadhaar card and you haven’t been capable of get it reprinted, then today we’re telling you how one can get it reprinted. You can get the Aadhaar card reprinted by going to the UIDAI web site and for this you’ll have to give a nominal payment. To print Aadhaar on-line, you’ll have to pay a print cost of Rs 50. Let me let you know, your cell quantity needs to be linked to Aadhaar even then you’ll be able to apply to print Aadhaar on-line.
Re-print Aadhaar like this on-line
- First go to the official web site of uidai.
- Here click on on the order Aadhaar Reprint hyperlink which is https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-reprint.
- Add your Aadhaar quantity or Virtual Aadhaar ID quantity right here.
- Enter the safety code (captcha) within the field beneath.
- Click the Request OTP button.
- Enter the acquired OTP within the field and submit.
After submitting the OTP a brand new web page will open the place you may be requested to submit a reprint cost. <! –
You can do that cost by credit score, debit card, internet banking or UPI.
After cost, the acceptance web page will open, which it can save you in PDF kind on the tip of the reference. Your Aadhaar card might be despatched to the tackle given within the card.
According to the Unique Identification Authority of India, don’t share your Aadhaar quantity or private data with any unauthorized company.
Some time in the past UIDAI issued an announcement stating that paper Aadhaar playing cards are sufficient and good Aadhaar playing cards, or plastic playing cards are usually not required.
Note: Digit Hindi can be out there on Telegram, for the most recent tech associated information of the day, we even have Telegram Subscribe