Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Jayanti 2020: Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati was the founding father of Arya Samaj. Every 12 months, the celebration of his beginning anniversary is widely known with nice pomp.
This 12 months Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Jayanti might be celebrated on 18 February 2020. Swami Dayanand Saraswati was born right into a Brahmin household.
Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati was born on 12 February 1824 in Tankara, Gujarat. His father's identify was Karshanji Lalji Tiwari and mom's identify was Yashodabai. <! –
His father was a tax collector.
– Dayanand Saraswati's actual identify was Moolshankar. To turn out to be a priest, he began finding out Sanskrit, Vedas, scriptures and different non secular books.
– Swamiji is included within the main social reformers of the 19th century. At the age of 12, he left dwelling to turn out to be a monk. Then he assumed the identify Dayanand.
He continued to combat towards social reform and English rule all through his life.
– Dayanand Saraswati was a Hindi language pracharak. He wished that there ought to be a language of the entire nation from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.
Arya Samaj was established on 10 April 1875 in Girgaum, Mumbai.
– The motto of the Arya Samaj is: Krishnamanto Vishvamaryam, which suggests – Make the world Arya.
– The major goal of creating Arya Samaj is bodily, religious and social progress.
– The Maharishi made a whole lot of efforts to take away the social evils and superstitions and stereotypes prevailing within the then society.
– Maharishi died on Deepavali night in 1883.