Lucknow. In our nation, the pageant of Makar Sankranti has a really particular significance, it’s celebrated with nice pomp within the month of January yearly. On the day of solstice, the solar turns into Uttarayan i.e. the northern hemisphere of Prithivam turns in direction of the solar. According to the beliefs of Hinduism, on today the Sun enters Capricorn.
This pageant is well known by completely different names in numerous states of the nation. It is well known as Khichdi in Uttar Pradesh, Ghughutia or Black crow in Uttarakhand, Bihu in Assam and Pongal in South India. If you too are questioning on which day Makar Sankranti is falling, then let you know that within the 12 months 2020 it is going to be celebrated on 15 January. <! –
Makar Sankranti date and auspicious time
Date of Makar Sankranti or Khichdi: 15 January 2020
Makar Sankranti Punyach Kaal: From 7:15 AM to five:30 PM on 15 January 2020
Total length: 10 hours 31 minutes
Makar Sankranti Mahapuanya Kaal: From 15 AM to 9 AM on 15 January 2020
Total length: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Puja technique of Makar Sankranti
- According to Bhavishpuran, Sankranti quick needs to be accomplished on the day of Uttarayan of the Sun.
- Mole needs to be combined with water and bathe. Ganga bathtub needs to be taken if attainable.
- On today, bathing in a pilgrimage place or holy rivers is extra vital.
- After this, worship of Lord Suryadev needs to be accomplished.
- You ought to undoubtedly take note of your fathers on Makar Sankranti and provide them tarpan.
Chant these mantras
Lord Suryadev needs to be remembered after bathing on the day of Makar Sankranti. Apart from Gayatri Mantra, worship will also be accomplished with these mantras:
1- Om Surya Namya: Oom Adityaaya Namah: Oom Saptarchishe Nam:
2- Rummandalaya Nam:, Oum Savitre Nam:, Oum Varunay Nam: