Lucknow. In our nation, the event of Makar Sankranti features a rather unique value, it’s celebrated with great pomp into the thirty days of January on a yearly basis. On the afternoon of solstice, the sunlight becomes Uttarayan i.e. the north hemisphere of Prithivam turns towards the sunlight. According to your opinions of Hinduism, about this time the Sun enters Capricorn.
This festival is celebrated by various brands in numerous states of this nation. It is celebrated as Khichdi in Uttar Pradesh, Ghughutia or Black crow in Uttarakhand, Bihu in Assam and Pongal in South India. If you also tend to be wondering by which time Makar Sankranti is dropping, then inform you that into the year 2020 it’s going to be celebrated on 15 January. <! –
Makar Sankranti day and auspicious time
Date of Makar Sankranti or Khichdi: 15 January 2020
Makar Sankranti Punyach Kaal: From 7:15 was to 5:30 PM on 15 January 2020
Total duration: 10 hours 31 moments
Makar Sankranti Mahapuanya Kaal: From 15 was to 9 was on 15 January 2020
Total duration: one hour 45 moments
- Puja way of Makar Sankranti
- According to Bhavishpuran, Sankranti fast should be performed at the time of Uttarayan of this Sun.
- Mole must be blended with liquid and bathe. Ganga bath must be taken if at all possible.
- On this very day, washing in a pilgrimage location or holy streams is much more crucial.
- After this, worship of Lord Suryadev ought to be done.
- You should truly look closely at your dads on Makar Sankranti and supply them tarpan.
Chant these mantras
Lord Suryadev must be recalled after washing at the time of Makar Sankranti. Apart from Gayatri Mantra, worship may also be completed with these mantras:
1- Om Surya Namya: Oom Adityaaya Namah: Oom Saptarchishe Nam:
2- Rummandalaya Nam:, Oum Savitre Nam:, Oum Varunay Nam: