Lucknow. Today i.e. on the event of Mauni Amavasya, devotees throughout the nation are taking a dip of religion within the holy ghats. At the identical time, particular worship can also be being organized in temples. If thought of within the scriptures, donating on this present day is taken into account to be essentially the most virtuous work. Mauni Amavasya can also be referred to as Maghi Amavasya. Let's know some particular issues associated to Mauni Amavasya….
According to non secular beliefs, Lord Vishnu and Shiva are worshiped on this present day after bathing within the Ganges, donating it together with the Puja recitation. A quick is noticed all through the day.
Special issues associated to Mauni Amavasya
- On the day of Mauni Amavasya, maintain as a lot peace as doable. Stay away from controversy.
- On the day of Mauni Amavasya, conserving silence, bathing the Ganges and donating it offers particular fruit. On this present day one ought to chant Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya, Om Khakholkaya Nam :, Om Nam: Shivaaya Mantra.
- On the day of Mauni Amavasya, canines, cows and crows must be fed bread for the peace of the ancestors.
- It is vital to take a dip within the Ganges on the day of Mauni Amavasya. At the identical time if you’re house, you’ll be able to take a shower by mixing Ganga water in water at house.
- On the day of Mauni Amavasya, alcohol and meat and fish shouldn’t be consumed in any respect.
- On the day of Mauni Amavasya, measures are taken for the peace of Shani. Worshiping Shani Dev on this present day additionally advantages.
- Donating sesame, sesame laddus, sesame oil, mirrors, gold and milk after bathing the Ganges on the day of Mauni Amavasya is taken into account to be essentially the most virtuous work.
- Good time to wash
- On the day of Mauni Amavasya, a dip within the Ganges might be taken from the final hour of the evening on January 24, earlier than sundown.
- The begin of Amavasya Tithi will begin from 2: 18 minutes late on 24 January 2020 to three: 12 minutes on the subsequent day i.e. 25 January 2020.