A bundle of 1 lakh 70 thousand crores has been introduced. This bundle goes to learn a really giant social class. Deepa Sinha, who works on the knowledge, her remark and the Right to Food, may even give the calculation.
1. 8.7 crore farmers can be given 2000 rupees. In the 2019 elections, 14.49 crore farmers got the advantage of Prime Minister Kisan Samman. The variety of beneficiary farmers has been reported as 14.49 crore on the web site of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi. But the Finance Minister has stated that Rs 2000 can be given within the account of 8.7 crore farmers. Why have been the remaining six crore farmers excluded? <! –
2. 22 lakh well being staff will get 50 lakh insurance coverage for 3 months. Among them are medical doctors, nurses, cleansing staff, Asha staff. No one is aware of how lengthy the corona will final, however the quantity of insurance coverage will enhance morale. However, medical doctors and nurses want extra security tools right now. It is anticipated that lab technicians may even be included on this record. Will its premium be given out of the 15000 crore that the Prime Minister has introduced? It is vital to know that solely then will you realize that today's announcement is totally different from this 15000 crore or the premium of insurance coverage has been added to the brand new announcement.
3. 80 crore poor folks can be given 5 kg of wheat and rice for 3 months. They needed to get 5 kg beforehand. The remaining 5 kg can be free. One kg of pulses can be obtainable free each month. It is just not sufficient however it’s good. There might have been extra. The finances of pulses turns into 4800 crores.
4. Now here’s a query. On March 25, Union Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan had a tweet. It wrote, "Under the Food Security Act, now all PDS holders will get 2 kg additional ie 7 kg grain (wheat Rs 2 and rice Rs Three per kg.) This resolution was taken today below the chairmanship of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. 81 crore beneficiaries of the nation will get advantages for the following three months.
5. In the announcement of Finance Minister on 26 March, the variety of beneficiaries is 80 crores. Following the Cabinet resolution of 25 March, the variety of beneficiaries within the declaration is 81 crores. Did the account of 1 crore disappear in writing the phrases of the federal government? might as nicely.
6. Keep in thoughts that about 80 crore folks get meals grains below totally different schemes below the National Food Security Act. In this class, grains can be found at a less expensive value of 5 kg per individual per 30 days. Antyodaya folks get 7 kg of meals grains. APL additionally comes on this 80 crores.
7. Confusion has been created inside 24 hours concerning the resolution of the cupboard which was taken a day earlier. The authorities must be clear.
8 .. Journalist Nitin Sethi tweeted that there are a number of schemes below meals safety. Including public distribution system. The authorities spends 28,892 crore on a 3rd of those. Then how did it change into forty thousand crores? Deepa Sinha has given an estimate of round 40,000 crores.
9. Keep in thoughts that many state governments have introduced to offer meals grains to town for his or her residents related to the ration system. They will profit from assembly the state and the middle. If the state and central governments made these plans collectively, as a substitute of doubling the identical merchandise, some extra gadgets might have come at this price. There is a double profit.
10 .. Five 5 hundred rupees can be given in Jan Dhan account of 20 crore girls for 3 months. This will give a variety of energy. Some cash may even come within the palms of girls. Accordingly, it can price 30,000 crores.
11 .. 3.2 crore senior residents, disabled, widow pensioners can be given 1000 rupees. This quantities to 3200 crores.
12. Eight crore poor cylinder holders will get gasoline cylinders free of charge for 3 months. Its finances is Rs 13,570 crore.
13. On 24 March, the Union Labor Minister directed all of the states that the labor cess for labor welfare ought to be given to three.5 crore registered development staff instantly. On 26 March, Minister of State for Finance Anurag Thakur stated that it has 31000 crore funds.
14. On 24 March, Labor Minister Santosh Gangwar stated that the labor cess is 52000 crores. On 26 March, the Finance Minister is saying that there’s 31000 crore rupees.
15. Actually, this authorities ought to be clear. Our colleague says that when the Union Labor Minister introduced, the states stated that out of this, plans of 21000 crores have been introduced. Labor cess has gone from the pocket of the general public to the laborers. Think, until two days in the past, the Labor Minister didn’t understand how a lot cash is there within the Labor Fund and what’s its calculation.
16. MGNREGA wages have been elevated from Rs 182 to 202. This will profit 13.62 crore households. The query is that if there isn’t a labor work being performed within the lock down, then how will this wage be given?
17. The complete lack of 1 lakh 70 thousand crores has not been accomplished but. But the variety of beneficiaries may be added. An image of poor India can be seen. Why is the sooner announcement for grain and development staff added today? Is it as a result of the headline appears large that 1.70 lakh crore bundle has been introduced.
Many individuals are dissatisfied that the Finance Minister didn’t give aid on EMI. Nothing stated for the tenants. Bank loans taken for small business weren’t banned. Many folks have taken industrial autos on mortgage. What will occur to his installment? Expect the Finance Minister to take a call on this regard. Sonia Gandhi has written to the federal government about this. See the method of selections. Everything is coming slowly. Coming late Be affected person. Do you realize for those who additionally get aid
(The writer is a well-known journalist and information anchor, the article is taken from his Facebook web page)