India now has a military of quick bowlers who throw 145+ speeds simply, know the listing too?
India didn’t have a quick bowler earlier than, however now new bowlers additionally simply make stormy balls, the bowlers of the Indian crew within the ongoing Under 19 Cricket World Cup, Kamlesh Nagerkothi, who’s from Barmer district of Rajasthan, is in havoc, who has 149 kilometers Bowled on the pace of an hour, everyone seems to be shocked.
List of storm bowlers: –
* Kamlesh Nagerkothi: – Kamlesh Nagerkothi of Barmer district of Rajasthan is exhibiting sturdy tempo with the Indian U-19 cricket crew, bowling at a pace of 149 km per hour within the Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
* Ashish Nehra: – Ashish Nehra, who lately retired from cricket matches, has a report of throwing the ball on the pace of 149.7 kmph within the 2003 Cricket World Cup.
* Sreesanth: – Sreesanth, who has banned cricket profession as a result of spot fixing in IPL, has a report of bowling at a pace of 149 kmph.
* Varun Aaron: – Varun is thought for his stormy tempo, he additionally performs effectively with the Indian crew however his poor health will get him out of the crew, he has a report throwing pace of 152.5 kmph.
* Javagal Srinath: – His cricketing profession has been the very best of Indian bowlers, he additionally had a storm within the 2003 World Cup, his quickest ball was 154.5 kmph.