Lucknow. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reached his parliamentary constituency Varanasi today. During this go to, PM Modi will inaugurate greater than 30 tasks together with the 430-bed Super Specialty Government Hospital of Banaras Hindu University (BHU). aside from this
PM Modi will flag off the Kashi Mahakal Express of IRCTC today via video hyperlink.
Full schedule of PM's arrival
- This is the 22nd go to of Prime Minister Narendra Modi within the final almost six years.
- PM Modi will keep in his parliamentary constituency for six and a half hours.
- Will land at Babatpur Airport at 10.15 am and return to Delhi at 4.45 pm.
- A minute-to-minute protocol has been issued by the PMO.
- During this time, PM Modi will take part in three packages.
- The Prime Minister is scheduled to go to Hada Kala Sankalp at Badlapur, Deendayal Museum located on the cease and Veerashaiva Kumbh in Jangambadi Math.
1200 crore tasks might be launched
- The Prime Minister will inaugurate 48 improvement tasks value Rs 1195.29 crore throughout this system organized on the cease.
- This consists of the launch of 34 tasks together with 430-bed Superspeciality Hospital and Vedic Science Center at BHU, 100-bed Maternity Wing at Kabirchaura, Lahartara-Chaukaghat flyover, Kashi Vishwanath Annas space.
- Apart from this, the inspiration stone for 14 tasks together with Smart City, Heritage Development and half a dozen roads are to be laid.
Mahakal will present inexperienced sign to the practice
- The PM will flag off the Mahakal Express, the third non-public practice within the nation from the venue of this system.
- IRCTC is working this practice.
- This practice will join three spiritual cities of Jyotirlinga, Varanasi, Ujjain and Omkaleshwar.
- Apart from this, the Prime Minister will inaugurate a three-day program known as 'Kashi Ek Roop Many' in Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay handicraft advanced situated in Baralalpur.
- In it, craftsmen, weavers and unemployed youth might be given job letters.