Results for varied UPSC recruitment exams have been launched. The Union Public Service Commission has declared the outcomes of assorted written examinations performed for 136 posts. These outcomes have been launched throughout lockdown. Complete info of all the outcomes has been made out there on the official web site. During this time the result of the recruitment examinations for the next posts has been released-
– Trade Marks and Geographical Indication – 65 posts
– Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indication – verse 10
– Assistant Legal Adviser in Enforcement Directorate – 5 posts
– Minister of Corporate Affairs – 11 posts
– Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical), IB – 27 posts.
– Joint Assistant Director – 13 posts
Candidates who appeared in all these exams can verify their result by going to UPSC official web site upsc.gov.in. <! –