new Delhi: Recently, Royal Enfield launched its new bike Classic 350 BS6 within the Indian market. The firm up to date the engine on this bike. Along with this, main modifications had been additionally made within the design, however now the corporate goes to launch its new Bullet 350 BS-VI. If seen, this new bike of the corporate might have change into a favourite for patrons, however it may be a bit costly beforehand.
Book Bullet 350 BS-VI for less than 10 thousand rupees
Royal Enfield has began reserving the Bullet 350 BS-VI. Currently, bookings are being taken at choose dealerships in India. At the identical time, in accordance with data obtained from sellers, the newly launched Bullet 350 BS-VI might be booked at a token quantity of Rs 10,000. <! –
Please inform that Bullet is the most cost effective bike of Royal Enfield right now. Its ex-showroom worth is Rs 1.14 lakh for the Kick Start variant and Rs 1.30 lakh for the Electric Start variant. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 costs might improve by Rs 7000 to 8000 in Delhi after BS-VI improve.
Engine and energy sturdy
- Bullet 350 BS-VI is unlikely to be given a lot change.
- Although it may be launched in new colours.
- The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS-VI may have the identical 346cc, single cylinder engine and 5 pace transmission as earlier than.
- But now the gasoline injection know-how might be accessible within the bike.
- The engine of the bike generates 19.eight bhp energy and torque of 28 Nm in BS-IV model.
Brakes and suspension
- The Bullet 350 BS-VI may have standard telescopic forks on the entrance and twin spring shock absorber suspension setup on the rear.
- On the opposite hand, if you happen to discuss brakes, as earlier than, the brand new mannequin can even get 280 mm disc within the entrance and 153 mm drum brake setup within the rear.
- Along with this, it’s anticipated that single channel ABS (anti lock braking system) can even be current within the bike.
- However, earlier than this, Royal Enfield launched the BS 350 model of the Classic 350 and Himalayan in January.
Know the value of Classic 350 BS VI right here
The ex-showroom worth of the Classic 350 BS VI is Rs 1.65 lakh, which is Rs 11000 greater than the BS IV mannequin. Please inform that this bike now has digital gasoline injection system. Apart from this, another options like alloy wheels and tubeless tires have additionally been added. The Classic 350 has a 346cc single cylinder air cooled engine. It is able to producing 19 HP energy at 5,250 rpm and 28 Nm of peak torque at 4000 rpm. There is a 5-speed transmission with it.
Know the value and have of Himalayan BS VI right here
The ex-showroom worth of the Himalayan BS VI begins at Rs 1,86,811. It is about Rs 6000 dearer than the BS-IV mannequin. The ex-showroom worth of the brand new Himalayan Snow White and Granite Colors is Rs 186811. The ex showroom worth of Sleet Gray and Gravel Gray is Rs 189565. Models with new rock purple and lake blue twin tone colours might be accessible at an ex-showroom worth of Rs 191401. Let us know that aside from the BS-VI improve, the brand new Himalayan will now additionally get switchable ABS, Hazards lights and twin tone colour choices. The new BS-VI Himalayan colour choices embody two twin tone colours – Lake Blue and Rock Red, Snow White, Granite Black, Sleet Gray and Gravel Gray. The BS-VI Himalayan is powered by a 411cc, single cylinder engine that generates 24.three bhp energy and 32 Nm of torque. This bike already has a gasoline injected system.