Sardar Patel Stadium in Motera, Ahmedabad is alleged to be the biggest cricket floor on the planet. This stadium has acquired the Green Building Award. With this, this stadium has now turn into India's first inexperienced rated cricket stadium. The stadium has been awarded the Green Building Award by the Indian Green Building Congress.
Let us let you know that on February 24, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Donald Trump will handle an enormous gathering at this stadium. The Namaste Trump occasion within the stadium will probably be on the traces of Howdy Modi in America. This stadium has been renovated. The stadium was first inbuilt 1982. <! –
For this, the Gujarat authorities gave 50 acres of land. Since 1983, worldwide matches have been organized at this stadium.
So let's get to know the deserves of this stadium …
1. 11 acres of vegetation to advertise biodiversity.
2. High Performance Air Condition System.
3. Sewage therapy facility of 1 MLD capability.
4. 3400 tons of building waste was despatched to landfill.
5. System of 100 p.c LED, in order to scale back power consumption.
6. Facility to avoid wasting 1.2 million liters of water yearly.
7. Facility to avoid wasting 32 lakh liters of water each day by way of rain harvesting.