Tak style inspiration from Suhana Khan&
Over the years, Suhana Khan’s style picks have change into the speak of the city they usually typically seize the eye of style aficionados. Two phrases that aptly describe her fashion are quirky and up to date. SRK’s daughter’s style picks present that she is not afraid to experiment along with her seems to be and her few style decisions should get a spot in our fashion recordsdata.
From funky prints to kinds, Suhana can rock something and the whole lot. But her all-black seems to be are undoubtedly a few of her greatest ones. And this explicit all-black informal look is ideal for a enjoyable day trip. Whether you might be heading out for a procuring spree or only a lunch date together with your BFFs, this all-black look, which includes a crop prime and saggy pants, may be your sartorial choose for the day.
With a black crop prime, Suhana paired saggy pants and it’s a match made in heaven. With white sneakers, the diva stored it informal however it additionally added the oomph issue to her look. To carry her belongings, she opted for a black bumbag which can be known as a fanny pack. For her coiffure, she opted for a messy hairdo that regarded good with the outfit.
If you need to put on one thing comparable, be aware of these fashion suggestions and convey your A-game ahead whereas styling an analogous look.
- Crop tops look nice with saggy pants as they neutralize the look. So do not exchange it with a black t-shirt. Look for a form-fitting crop prime.
- While searching for saggy pants, make certain that it’s high-waisted and that it suits you nicely.
- A belt may be added to the look however make certain that it’s not a chunky one.
- Go for minimal equipment. Opt for a assume necklace or a couple of rings.
- For make-up, go for a pure look and remember to put on brown lipstick like Suhana.
- Match your nails together with your lips and go for brown nail paint.
- For your hairdo, you may go for a puff. Or you may depart your wavy tresses open with facet parting.
Try out Suhana’s all-black informal look and share photographs with us on Twitter at @ZoomTV.