When Montego Air Flight 828 materialized after being lacking for 5 years, it ignited Manifest’s central thriller. With that in thoughts, the artistic minds behind Manifest celebrated 828 Day on Aug. 28 with a video tease from creator and showrunner, Jeff Rake. [Spoiler warning: This article comprises particulars about Manifest Seasons 2 and three.]
Jeff Rake dished ‘Manifest’ Season Three particulars within the 828 Day video
Rake kicked off the 828 Day video with a brief greeting. “Hey. I’m Manifest showrunner, Jeff Rake. Happy 828 Day,” he beamed. After the pleasantries, the artistic lead launched into three segments, together with eight spoilers, two debunked theories, and a recap of eight turning factors from final season. The intelligent 828 construction of the video will not be misplaced on us Manifesters.
Rake’s ‘8 things to look forward to next season’
RELATED: ‘Manifest’ Show Boss Reveals a Discovery ‘Will Turbo-Charge Our Mythological Story Engine’
In the primary phase of the video, Rake dished Manifest Season Three spoilers. “Eight things to look forward to next season,” he teased earlier than launching into the next checklist of tidbits for followers to chew on.
- “Ben and Saanvi do a deep dive on the Montego Air tail-fin that was recovered within the season 2 finale.
- A protracted-lost character will make a surprising reappearance.
- Jared may have a sophisticated new relationship with a love curiosity.
- A brand new passenger who we’ve by no means met will likely be launched within the season premiere and can change into integral to our series-long story.
- Season Three picks up about three months after the season 2 finale.
- We’ll lastly get to know somebody from Grace’s facet of the household. And let the fireworks start.
- Michaela and Zeke transfer into a brand new place with an sudden third celebration.
- Not all passengers are motivated to make use of the Callings for good.”
Rake’s ‘2 things you’re improper about’
Next, Rake debunked two in style fan theories. First, he squashed the rumor that the Major is Michaela from the long run.
“Despite some people seeing a slight physical resemblance, and the fact that these women wear a similar necklace, the Major is not Michaela from the future. I can officially declare,” mentioned Rake.
Next, Rake assured followers that Manifest didn’t take a web page out of the blockbuster sci-fi franchise, The Matrix trilogy. He clarified, “This will not be taking place in any sort of Matrix-like universe. I guarantee you our story is occurring in the actual world.”
Sorry Matrix followers. We won’t be taking a visit to Zion on the Nebuchadnezzar. Our season-long Manifest voyage will likely be strictly on Flight 828 and Al-Zuras’ 16th-century ship (until Rake has extra doomed vessels up his sleeve).
Rake’s ‘8 things you may have noticed last season’ on ‘Manifest’
Rake bookended the particular video with “eight things you may have noticed last season.” It won’t be stunning if these turning factors in Manifest season 2 play closely into the subsequent chapter. Here are the eight plot factors Rake identified.
- “Flight 828 and Al-Zuras’ ship briefly existed in the identical second in time, each in 2013 and within the 16th century.
- While Flight 828 was lacking, Olive and Grace obtained a tarot card symbolizing hope.
- The Major, Katherine Fitz, is a 3-star General who makes a speciality of psychological warfare.
- Zeke and Ben have now skilled the identical glow that Cal noticed out the airplane window in season 1.
- The Major needed to contaminate individuals with the Callings, not remedy individuals of the Callings.
- The meth sellers who kidnapped Cal appeared to drown in an icy lake within the season 2 finale. But their our bodies have been by no means discovered.
- The boat that recovered the Montego Air tail-fin known as the Tesoro de San Antonio, the Treasure of San Antonio. St. Anthony is the Patron Saint of Lost Things.
- Dark lightning struck the lake simply earlier than Cal’s kidnappers, Jace, Kory, and Pete fell by means of.”
After making a whirlwind of knowledge for followers to ponder till Manifest Season Three launches in 2021, Rake signed off, saying, “Thanks for listening everyone. Stay safe.”
RELATED: ‘Manifest’ Show Boss Pinpoints 8 Key Details From Season 2
Follow Erika Delgado on Twitter.