Recruitment of about 6.83 lakh posts mendacity vacant in varied central ministries and departments within the nation is anticipated quickly. The Center has issued an order to all departments to fill the present vacant posts in a time sure method.
This order of the Ministry of Personnel has been issued after a gathering of the Cabinet Committee (Investment and Growth) held on 23 December 2019 below the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
In this assembly, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had explicitly ordered time-bound motion to fill the present vacancies in varied ministries and departments. In the order given by the Ministry of Personnel to fill the vacant 6.83 lakh posts, it has requested all of the departments to submit its report each month. All departments should submit the primary report back to the Ministry of Personnel by 5 February. <! –
Let us let you know that a while in the past, Union Minister Jitendra Singh had knowledgeable that about seven lakh posts are vacant in Central Government Departments. Northeast Region Development Minister Jitendra Singh had advised about this in Rajya Sabha.
Which of those teams has what number of posts. How many posts are being run by which division? How many posts are being stuffed by Railways and SAC in 2019-2020? The Union Minister had additionally answered all these questions.
Jitendra Singh mentioned that the Staff Selection Commission (SSC- Staff Selection Commission) has began the recruitment course of for 1,05,338 vacant posts. These recruitments are being achieved in 2019-20.
- Apart from this, 5 notifications for Group C and Level-1 posts have been issued in 2018-19. A complete of 1,56,138 posts are being stuffed by means of them.
- In addition to SSC, examinations have additionally been carried out to fill 19,522 departmental posts in varied grades.
- According to the Minister, based on this, the processes of recruitment to the whole 4,08,591 posts by SSC, RRB / Railways and different departments are happening.
- Describing the vacant posts and recruitment procedures within the Rajya Sabha, Union Minister Jitendra Singh mentioned that the establishments are conducting computer-based examinations in order that the appointment procedures will be accomplished rapidly.
- Apart from this, from January 1, 2016, the federal government has completed the interview course of for non-gazetted posts.
- Till the completion of pending verification procedures, non permanent appointments are being made at many locations.