Mushroom (Masroom): half bowl
Beans: half bowl
Carrot: half bowl
Onion: half bowl
Capsium: half bowl
Cauliflower (Colly Flower): half bowl
All Purpose flour: 50 grams
Milk: 50 grams
Chaat mashala: 1 teaspoon
Salt: (Taste Anusara)
Vegetable Stock (Water): 500 grams (half liter)
1. First of all, put the pan on the fuel and put oil in it, after the oil is scorching, put the bay leaves in it.
2. Then add mushrooms, onions, carrots, cauliflower, beans and just a little salt and fry for some time.
3. Then add refined flour and blend it.
4. In some time you will notice that the flour is caught within the sari greens, then at the moment we put vegetable inventory in it and cook dinner for some time (you may add plain water).
5. For some time, you will notice that the soup is beginning to thicken.
6. Then add capsicum and cabbage and cook dinner it for some time.
7. Then put a chat masala in it. And our soup is nearly prepared.
Now take it out in a serving bowl and your blended vegetable soup is prepared. Eat it scorching.