new Delhi: Today on the event of Panchayati Raj Day, PM Narendra Modi (PM Narendra Modi) interacted with sarpanches throughout the nation via video conferencing. During this time, PM launched the e-gram Swaraj portal and cellular software. PM additionally began the possession plan. Let's know what advantages the villagers will get from them.
E-gram swaraj portal and app
– All data associated to rural areas of India will probably be discovered collectively within the e-Gram Swaraj web site and cellular software launched by the Ministry of Panchayat Raj, Government of India. <! –
Here, you’ll get the state-of-the-art dashboard together with the profile of the gram panchayats, planning, budgeting and accounting for the event of the village panchayats.
– It will probably be a single platform for the event plan of Gram Panchayat.
– It is simple to arrange and implement growth plans for villages
PM Modi stated, 'Corona disaster indicated us to be self-reliant'
– 'Swami Yojana' is an try to finish property disputes in villages.
Under this, mapping of each property of the village will probably be finished via drones in all of the villages of the nation.
After this, the folks of the village will probably be given a certificates of possession of that property.
– Just like cities, you possibly can take loans in villages as effectively.
Currently, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand are beginning this scheme at an preliminary stage.
Know rural india
– Total villages within the nation – 6 lakh 40 thousand 867
– Total Gram Panchayat within the nation – about two and a half million
– Population of villages – 83 crore 30 lakh 87 thousand 662
– The share of villages within the whole inhabitants – 68.84%
– Female to Male Ratio – 947: 1000
– Literacy – 69%
– Female literacy – 58.75%
– Population progress fee – 12.2%
– three states with the biggest rural inhabitants – Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, p. Bengal