IRCON Recruitment 2020: IRCON International Limited has invited offline purposes for the posts of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice on its official web site. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts by offline mode on or earlier than 15 February 2020.
Under this recruitment course of, Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice is being organized to fill 76 vacant posts. <! –
Out of which 41 posts are for Graduate Apprentice and 35 for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice.
Age restrict for IRCON Recruitment 2020
Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age by 1 January 2020.
Educational Qualification for IRCON Recruitment 2020
1. Graduate Apprentice: Full-time bachelor's diploma in Engineering / Technology within the department belonging to the institute / college acknowledged by AICTE. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Full-time diploma in Engineering / Technology must be within the department belonging to an institute / college acknowledged by the AICTE / Board of Technical Education of the State.
Selection Criteria for IRCON Recruitment 2020
There might be no interview for these posts. Eligible candidates might be shortlisted on the idea of benefit listing shaped on the idea of marks obtained within the minimal academic qualification. Apart from this, candidates can see this hyperlink http://ircon.org/images/file/HRM/2019/IRCON-A-01_2020.pdf.
This is how for IRCON Recruitment 2020
1. All candidates should compulsorily get their registration / registration within the authorities. The candidate ought to generate on-line distinctive registration quantity from the official web site mhrdnats.gov.in.
2. Before making use of, candidates ought to make sure that they fulfill all of the eligibility standards talked about within the commercial.
3. Eligible candidates have to use within the prescribed format by offline mode solely. Candidates are suggested to maintain a sound electronic mail ID.
4. Management neatly typed on A-Four dimension paper in prescribed format must be despatched to Manager / HRM, IRCON International Limited, C-4, District Center, Saket, New Delhi-110017 together with the next paperwork Send a self attested copy of.
A) Matriculation certificates for date of start proof.
B) All mark sheets and diploma / diploma certificates of minimal academic qualification as per commercial.
C) Copy of NATS registration.
D) SC, ST and OBC certificates.
E) If the candidate belongs to OBC, caste certificates issued by the competent authority for appointment in service by the Government of India within the present monetary yr. Please observe that the OBC certificates issued within the present monetary yr has been set by the federal government within the acceptable format.
F) A photograph-identity card with you for identification similar to Aadhar card, driving license, passport or every other legitimate doc.
5. 'Enclosure of Apprentice as per Apprentice Act 1961' in an envelope containing a duly signed software – Advt. Number 01/2020 'have to be clearly written.
6. Before submitting the applying, candidates ought to make sure that all of the entries are appropriately stuffed and proper. Only duly signed purposes might be thought of.