This time, regarding the celebration of Makar Sankranti, serve new flavors with sesame seeds. Make the festival unforgettable by simply making Walnut Barfi, Hot Jaggery and Walnut Cocktail Samosa. Learn from a well-known cook simple tips to prepare it
Walnut Barfi: Chef Sabyasachi Gorai
material :1/2 cup California walnuts, 1/4 cup milk, 250 grms khoya / mawa, 1/4 glass sugar, 1 tbsp and much more oily ghee, 1/2 tsp cardamom dust. <! –
- Take 1/2 glass California walnuts in dish, include 1/4 glass milk and allow the walnuts dry on it for starters time. Now combination it and make it puree.
- Now place one table-spoon of ghee into the cooking pan. Add 1/4 glass walnuts and roast it until it converts purple. Remove ghee as a result and ensure that it stays apart.
- Now mix khoya and sugar in this ghee. Now add walnut puree to it and blend it precisely.
- Let it cool until it becomes dense. Add cardamom dust and roasted walnuts to it.
- Spread it on a plate with oil and then leave it for some hours such that it dries.
- Cut it into pieces, include grated walnuts. Now this barfi is prepared.
Hot Jaggery and Walnuts Roti: Chef Anahita Dhondi
Contents: 1 cup ordinary flour, 1/4 tsp sodium, 2 egg whipped, 1 tbsp melted butter, oil or butter for smoothness.
For the sauce: 1 1/4 cup milk, 1/2 glass jaggery, 1 glass milk, 1/2 glass walnuts broken by 50 percent.
For Decoration:Honey to consume and flowers to sprinkle.
- In a bowl, add most of the components and blend really.
- Heat a nonstick cooking pan and include various falls of oil or butter to it.
- Take a ladle and pour it regarding the cooking pan to make a pancake.
- Cook from both edges. Remove it through the cooking pan and sweet it.
- In an independent cooking pan, melt the jaggery and milk to make the sauce.
- Pour this sauce on the pancake into the cooking pan and blend it in walnuts.
- Decorate it with bits of walnuts, honey, eatable plants and serve it.
Walnut Cocktail Samosa: Chef Sabyasachi Gorai
material : 1/2 cup maida, 1/2 glass grain flour, sodium depending on taste, 1/2 tbsp oil, 2 tsp sugar, liquid as needed.
For stuffing: 2 tsp oil, 1/2 tsp coriander seeds, 1/2 tbsp ginger paste, 1 green chilli, 1 onion, 1/4 glass peas, 1/2 glass California walnuts sliced, 1/2 tsp Red chili dust, just a little salt, 1/4 tsp garamsala, just a little sliced coriander leaves, 1/2 tsp mango dust, 2 boiled potatoes.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan for stuffing.
- Add coriander seeds with it, you can add onion, green chilli and ginger garlic paste and blend really.
- Meanwhile, incorporate peas and California walnuts to it, you can add most of the herbs along with boiled potatoes with it and blend until it really is well-mixed.
- Take out the prepared tincture in a dish and hold apart, today to make samosas, include maida, flour, sugar and sodium in a dish and knead it really with ghee and liquid, then make tiny bread balls and roll them into a slim group.
- After that, divide all of them into two components by using a blade, then carry one component and fill the stuffing on it by switching its sides into a triangle form.
- Take special treatment that the stuffing doesn’t turn out from the sides, then temperature the oil in a cooking pan and fry the prepared samosas till they come to be golden.
- Serve hot with tamarind and coriander chutney