There is a state of emergency because of corona virus throughout the nation. The lockdown has been performed for 21 days within the nation. In such a state of affairs, PM Modi has requested the countrymen to cooperate financially within the nationwide curiosity.
new Delhi: Nationwide CoronaVirus Because of the state of emergency. The lockdown has been performed for 21 days within the nation. In such a state of affairs, PM Modi has requested the countrymen to cooperate financially within the nationwide curiosity. He has appealed to the countrymen to donate to the Prime Minister Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation Fund (PM Cares Fund) to take care of Corona. <! –
How to donate to PM Cares Fund?
By donating to PM Care Fund, India can get nice aid within the warfare towards Corona. Any one that needs to hitch the warfare towards Corona can donate to the PM Cares Fund.
Bank Name- State Bank of India, New Delhi, Main Branch
Bank Account Holder Name- PM CARES
Bank Account Number – 2121PM20202
IFSC Code – SBIN0000691
SWIFT Code – SBININBB104
UPI ID- pmcares @ sbi
Apart from this, funds may be made by way of web banking, UPI (PayTM, BHIM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Mobikwik) and so forth. Donation will even be exempt from earnings tax underneath part 80 (G).
Who donated a lot?
– Tata Sons and Tata Trust donated 1500 crore rupees. Tata Trusts introduced Rs 500 crores and Tata Sons introduced Rs 1000 crores.
– Pankaj M Munjal of Hero Cycles mentioned that the corporate will present help of Rs 100 crore.
– Bajaj Group introduced to offer 100 crores
– Chairman of Vedanta Resources Anil Aggarwal introduced the assistance of Rs 100 crore.
– Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani gave 5 crores to Maharashtra Chief Minister Relief Fund. Reliance Foundation arrange a 100-bed middle to deal with sufferers from Bikorona. Apart from this, isolation middle was additionally constructed.
– Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra mentioned that Mahindra Group will make ventilators. Apart from this, Mahindra will give his complete wage in Kovid-19 fund.
– JSW Group donated 100 crores.
– Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) donated 51 crore rupees to the Prime Minister's Relief Fund.
– Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman donated one crore rupees from the MP fund.
– Minister of State for Finance Anurag Thakur donated one crore rupees from the MP fund.
– Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju donated one crore rupees.
– Union Minister Sadanand Gowda donated one crore rupees and one month's wage from MP fund.
– AAI and its staff, working the airports throughout the nation, donated Rs 35 crore.
– Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar donated 25 crores.
– Rajinikanth gave 50 lakh rupees for each day wage laborers.
– Former Indian batsman Suresh Raina donated 52 lakh rupees.
– Sachin Tendulkar gave 50 lakh rupees.
Kapil gave 50 lakh rupees to the Prime Minister's Relief Fund.
– Supreme Court Judge Justice N.V. Raman donated three lakh rupees.
– EPS (Employees Pension Scheme) -95 pensioners wrote a letter to PM to donate their sooner or later pension.
BJP's West Bengal MP Lockett Chatterjee donated one month's wage.
Three BJP MPs and former MLAs from Jammu and Kashmir donated one month's wage.
– Kumar Vishwas donated 5 lakh rupees.