The satan works onerous, however The Bachelor producers work tougher. As seen within the week 2 episode of the ABC actuality sequence, Peter Weber‘s quest for love continued the drama leftover from the premiere. Starting with Hannah Brown’s look all the way down to Kelsey Weier’s “Champagne Gate” debacle, there was loads of buzz surrounding the most recent installment. But who went dwelling on The Bachelor Week 2? Weber’s second rose ceremony — and the occasions from the week — reveal there’s extra to come back.
[Spoiler alert: The Bachelor Season 24 Episode 2.]
Did Hannah Brown and Peter Weber get again collectively on ‘The Bachelor’?
Despite the outcry from Bachelor Nation followers, Weber and Brown didn’t get again collectively on The Bachelor. The two continued their dialog from the premiere. And each events had been nonetheless torn, unsure of how one can go on with their lingering emotions.
Brown admitted she wasn’t positive if she made the appropriate selection when sending Weber dwelling on The Bachelorette. Meanwhile, Weber questioned whether or not Brown was lacking all of the “what ifs” and never the true him.
“You’re the one who said no to me. I’ve never said no to you,” Weber stated. He later advised Brown he desires “someone to want me as bad as I want them.”
That stated, Brown and Weber acquired nearer and seem to share a spark. Brown climbs into Weber’s lap. But earlier than something might occur, Peter ended the second.
“I can’t do this,” Weber stated, selecting to return to his group date over getting again collectively along with his ex.
Kelsey Weier, Hannah Ann Sluss, and Victoria F. make a splash on ‘The Bachelor’ Week 2
After Weber and Brown’s emotional rollercoaster on The Bachelor, Weber canceled the group date. He additionally promised to proceed later that night with a cocktail social gathering. But even so, a couple of of his contestants weren’t too proud of the schedule change, questioning whether or not Weber was prepared to maneuver ahead.
When talking with Natasha Parker on the cocktail social gathering, the contestant confronted Weber, instantly asking him about Brown. And Weber confirmed he’s centered on his Bachelor journey. “I’m moving forward and Hannah B is in the past,” Weber stated.
Meanwhile, Weber related with Sydney Hightower. During their one-on-one time on the cocktail social gathering, Sydney opened up about rising up in a Southern city, coping with bullying and racial profiling, as her father is black and Dominican and her mom is white. And after their second collectively, the bachelor gave Sydney the group date rose.
Then on the second group date, which really felt like a problem in America’s Next Top Model, Weber had a couple of of his girls stroll a vogue runway present for Revolve. Hannah Ann Sluss gained over the group and judges along with her skilled modeling abilities, successful the general problem. However, regardless of combating nerves and anxieties after evaluating herself with different contestants, Victoria Fuller gained Weber’s second group date rose for the episode.
As talked about, Kelsey acquired concerned with “Champagne Gate” within the episode. Prior to the second group date, Kelsey introduced over a bottle of champagne she had beforehand saved over the previous 12 months for a particular second. She defined she wished to pop the bottle with Weber. However, the producers conveniently positioned two bottles of champagne out that night time — one being Kelsey’s. Then Hannah Ann popped the bottle with Weber.
Naturally, each girls argued. Kelsey stated Hannah Ann stole the champagne bottle on function. However, Hannah Ann refuted the declare and the combat appeared to die down.
Then on the second group date, Hannah Ann advised Weber in regards to the drama with Kelsey, telling him she felt bullied. Later, Weber requested Kelsey about Hannah Ann’s claims, which she denied. This left Weber confused. And now, followers should wait to see the aftermath on Jan. 20.
Who goes dwelling on Peter Weber’s season of ‘The Bachelor’ Week 2?
Between the group date drama with Brown and “Champagne Gate,” The Bachelor Week 2 nonetheless managed to have a rose ceremony, the place Weber eradicated a handful of contestants. So listed here are the ladies nonetheless within the working and the three who went dwelling.
- Alayah, 24-year-old orthodontist assistant from Texas: In the working
- Alexa, 27-year-old esthetician from Illinois: In the working
- Courtney, 26-year-old cosmetologist from Florida: Eliminated
- Deandra, 23-year-old dwelling care coordinator from Texas: In the working
- Hannah Ann, 23-year-old mannequin from Tennessee: In the working
- Jasmine, 25-year-old consumer relations supervisor from Texas: In the working
- Kelley, 27-year-old legal professional from Illinois: In the working
- Kelsey, 28-year-old skilled clothier from Iowa: In the working
- Kiarra, 23-year-old nanny from Georgia: In the working
- Lauren, 26-year-old advertising and marketing govt from California: Eliminated
- Lexi, 26-year-old advertising and marketing coordinator from New York: In the working
- Madison, 23-year-old foster mother or father recruiter from Alabama: In the working
- Mykenna, 22-year-old vogue blogger from Canada: In the working
- Natasha, 31-year-old occasion planner from New York: In the working
- Payton, 23-year-old business improvement consultant from Massachusetts: Eliminated
- Sarah, 24-year-old medical radiographer from Tennessee: In the working
- Savannah, 27-year-old realtor from Texas: In the working
- Shiann, 27-year-old administrative assistant from Nevada: In the working
- Sydney, 24-year-old retail advertising and marketing supervisor from Alabama: In the working
- Tammy, 24-year-old home flipper from New York: In the working
- Victoria F., 25-year-old medical gross sales consultant from Virginia: In the working
- Victoria P., 27-year-old nurse from Louisiana: In the working
Read extra: Will Peter Weber Get Engaged? ‘The Bachelor’ and Chris Harrison Say the Finale Will Break Tradition