Peter Weber stirred his personal pot on The Bachelor Week 3. And fairly frankly, we’re unsure easy methods to really feel about it. After the second episode’s now-infamous “Champagne Gate,” the ABC actuality sequence upped the drama by planting a seed of doubt in Weber’s thoughts. So who went dwelling on The Bachelor Week 3? The third rose ceremony may be over, however the drama will proceed into subsequent week.
[Spoiler alert: The Bachelor Season 24 Episode 3.]
Victoria Paul opens as much as Peter Weber in ‘The Bachelor’ Week 3
The Bachelor Week Three opened with a one-on-one date between Weber and Victoria Paul. The two frolicked in Weber’s hometown and went to a Country General Store earlier than heading out to go line dancing. And through the date, Weber and Victoria P. admitted they had been smitten with one another.
Later, Victoria P. shared particulars about her previous, together with her father’s loss of life, her mom’s dependancy, and having to change into the primary caregiver to her youthful sister at such a younger age. Victoria P. additionally admitted she nonetheless wonders whether or not she is deserving of affection.
“I just feel so grateful because I feel like you’ve shown me the love I deserve,” Victoria P. mentioned. “I was so scared to have this conversation because I know it’s a lot and you’ve had a heavy week.”
“You are what matters to me,” Weber replied and ensured his date about their connection.
Then in a confessional, Victoria P. revealed she is “falling in love with Peter” after seeing his coronary heart. And on the finish of the date, Victoria P. acquired a rose from Weber.
Sydney Hightower and Victoria Paul name out Alayah Benavidez
Meanwhile, again on the home, drama ensued. “Champagne Gate” continued — however just for a second. Kelsey Weier and Hannah Ann Sluss aired out their frustrations with each other. However, one other supply of drama emerged between Sydney Hightower and Alayah Benavidez.
Throughout the episode, Sydney was seen in a confessional, expressing her ideas about Alayah. Sydney referred to as Alayah “manipulative and fake” as she acted in a different way in entrance of the cameras versus actual life. Then all the things escalated after the group date hosted by Demi Burnett.
Burnett created a pillow combat area for the ladies to air out their aggression and to “fight” for Weber’s love. In the top, Alayah gained. But Sydney didn’t appear pleased about it, calling the previous Miss Texas a “princess façade” who was there to carry out an “orchestrated show,” studying from her pageant previous.
Later, Sydney introduced up her issues to Weber with out naming names. But then Weber appeared to panic. “I could fall for someone and they’re fake,” he mentioned in a confessional. “I saw it with Hannah [Brown] last season, fall for someone who wasn’t there for the right reasons.”
Weber then confronted Sydney in entrance of all the ladies, placing her on the spot to disclose precisely who she was beforehand referring to. Sydney referred to as out Alayah and Weber walked away. After arguing with Sydney, Alayah adopted Weber to clarify the scenario and spent the rest of the episode defending her character. Sydney acquired the group date rose for her honesty.
When the group date ended, just a few different girls echoed Sydney’s remarks about Alayah. And then Victoria P. — the previous Miss Louisiana — revealed she knew Alayah earlier than The Bachelor. Victoria P. additionally mentioned Alayah informed her to not say something about their relationship and that she was “open to all opportunities,” exterior of her expertise with Weber.
Alayah and Weber spoke as soon as extra, and the previous Miss Texas famous she was fearful about being disqualified if producers discovered about understanding Victoria P. beforehand. The logic and lies didn’t make sense to Weber. And on the finish of the rose ceremony, Weber walked out.
Who goes dwelling on Peter Weber’s season of ‘The Bachelor’ Week 3?
Weber stepped out of The Bachelor Week Three rose ceremony to talk with Chris Harrison. Only two roses remained. But as soon as the reigning bachelor returned to the room, Harrison took away one of many roses, which means 4 girls can be leaving. Here’s who went dwelling:
- Alayah, 24-year-old orthodontist assistant from Texas: Eliminated
- Alexa, 27-year-old esthetician from Illinois: Eliminated
- Deandra, 23-year-old dwelling care coordinator from Texas: In the working
- Hannah Ann, 23-year-old mannequin from Tennessee: In the working
- Jasmine, 25-year-old shopper relations supervisor from Texas: Eliminated
- Kelley, 27-year-old lawyer from Illinois: In the working
- Kelsey, 28-year-old skilled clothier from Iowa: In the working
- Kiarra, 23-year-old nanny from Georgia: In the working
- Lexi, 26-year-old advertising and marketing coordinator from New York: In the working
- Madison, 23-year-old foster mother or father recruiter from Alabama: In the working
- Mykenna, 22-year-old vogue blogger from Canada: In the working
- Natasha, 31-year-old occasion planner from New York: In the working
- Sarah, 24-year-old medical radiographer from Tennessee: Eliminated
- Savannah, 27-year-old realtor from Texas: In the working
- Shiann, 27-year-old administrative assistant from Nevada: In the working
- Sydney, 24-year-old retail advertising and marketing supervisor from Alabama: In the working
- Tammy, 24-year-old home flipper from New York: In the working
- Victoria F., 25-year-old medical gross sales consultant from Virginia: In the working
- Victoria P., 27-year-old nurse from Louisiana: In the working
Now, this isn’t the top of Alayah’s journey on The Bachelor. After the rose ceremony wrapped, Weber was proven talking with a producer. He wasn’t certain if he made the fitting choice. Then within the preview for subsequent week’s episode, Alayah was noticed. So keep tuned.
Read extra: Will Peter Weber Get Engaged? ‘The Bachelor’ and Chris Harrison Say the Finale Will Break Tradition