If it’s a must to do any work associated to the financial institution, sort out it shortly, as a result of the banks will probably be closed for Three consecutive days this week. Yes, financial institution staff are occurring strike within the final week of this month. After this it’s Sunday, as a consequence of which you won’t be able to affix your financial institution for 3 days.
Let us inform you that a lot of the financial institution staff throughout the nation are occurring strike on 31 January and 1 February with their calls for. In such a scenario, when you’ve got any work associated to the financial institution, then settle it earlier than 31 January. January 31, 2020 is a Friday. February 1, 2020 is Saturday and February 2 is Sunday. Therefore, banks will stay closed for 3 consecutive days, this may have a huge effect on the functioning. <! –
Not solely this, there might also be a scarcity of money in ATMs.
Bank unions say that if the federal government doesn’t settle for their demand, the financial institution will go on an indefinite strike from April 1. However, earlier than this, the financial institution has determined to strike on 3, 11, 12 and 13 March for Three consecutive days.
This is the demand of financial institution unions
– Bank personnel wage ought to be elevated by at the least 20 p.c.
– Banks ought to work solely 5 days every week.
– Special pay to merge with Basic Pay.
NPS ought to be abolished.
– Improvement in pension to the household.
– Distribution of Staff Welfare Fund on the idea of working revenue.
– Excluding earnings tax advantages on retirement.
– Equal pay for contract and business correspondents.